Are you ready to take your business social? With all the choices out there, it’s hard to know which social media network to start with. Cut through the chatter with the quiz below and find which network you should start with. Don’t see the quiz? Click here.
The Top 5 Social Networks:
- Facebook is the largest social network for a good reason. This network is ideal for business owners who want to reach a large audience and actively engage with them.
- LinkedIn is idea for business-to-business companies. It’s much slower than a lot of other social networks, making it easy for business owners to post around their schedules.
- Twitter is the most fast-paced of the social networks. It’s ideal for business who have a lot to say, and enough time to regularly post updates and respond to comments.
- Pinterest is the most visually engaging network. It’s ideal for businesses who can create high-quality, captivating images for their products/services.
- Instagram is one of the best networks for showcasing your company’s culture. “In the moment” photos of your business or captivating pictures of your products/services do well on Instagram.
For even more social media tips, don’t forget to register for our “Basics of Social Media” BizzyWebinar!
* * *