Video marketing has completely changed the content landscape of the internet. 65.1% of all internet users will watch video regularly this year.
Unfortunately, video is also often the most intimidating content for business owners. If you’re struggling with creating videos for your marketing, here are some tips you can follow from NewsCred for creating simple and stress-free videos.
How to Create Videos for Your Marketing
1. Determine goals and KPIs. Why are you creating video? Your goal will influence the video you create and how you promote it.
2. Consider your audience. What will make them stop and watch your video? What are they seeking from you?
3. Source appropriate partners. You may not have the in-house resources to produce and edit a video – especially if you’re hoping to include motion graphics.
4. Establish a video feedback process and project plan to keep your timeline on track.
5. Craft your launch plan to ensure that the investment will result in positive ROI.
How to Measure Video ROI
Video content can drive…
- Brand awareness and impressions
- Brand sentiment and reputation
Want even more video content tips? Check out our guide on How to Make Videos for Social Media for even more video how-to’s.
* * *
Get Better Results with Growth-Driven Web Design – Free eBook
Growth-Driven Web Design is not only easier on your team and wallet- continuous updates and improvements to your website will keep your customers coming back for more. This free eBook goes over Growth-Driven Web Design and what you need to know to get started.
Need a new digital marketing or web design plan? We are a Minneapolis SEO, digital marketing, social media marketing, web design and HubSpot inbound marketing agency. We specialize in inbound marketing and Growth-Driven Design. We’re located just outside of Minneapolis. Stop on by and get started – and while you’re here, pick up a free honey stick (yes, we love our bee-related theme).