You’re right, we haven’t even hit Halloween yet, but it really is time to start planning your holiday promotions! We have about 2 months left in the year, and we all want to go out with a bang. Constant Contact published a blog article this month with ideas to make this your best holiday season ever.
Here is how to set your holiday promotion strategy:
- Plan for the key holiday shopping days: Last year consumers spent $5.7 billion (yes, with a b) on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday.
- Determine the communication channels that matter for your clients: Where do your customers hear about your promotions? Is it via email, social, mobile or any combination of those. It is vital to use all three when promoting your wares.
- How are people finding you? According to Constant Contact “84% of shoppers will use some digital tools – including smartphones, tablets, and desktop – when planning their holiday shopping.”
- Create your holiday promotion: what is the offer? What will make them act? You could create a coupon, run a local deal, host an event or add value to your current product offering.
- Make sure to stay connected: make sure you have customers sign up for your email list to keep on top of your holiday offers.
Whatever you decide to offer, BizzyWeb can help you create your promotion, communicate it and plan for success. With our relationship as Constant Contact Area Local Experts, we can guide you to make a strong strategy that will make your holiday season profitable.