Email marketing: love it or hate it, it’s clear that it’s a key component to digital marketing success. For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $38. That’s an almost unbelievable margin.
But email marketing isn’t as simple as pressing “send.” First, you have to write it. And that prospect is daunting, especially when you don’t consider yourself a writer and have no idea what to talk about.
If you’re stuck, use these 20 email writing prompts from Constant Contact to find your perfect email:
Writing an email is easy. Just answer these questions: What are you offering? How will it help the reader? What should they do next?
If you find yourself experiencing writer’s block, use these 20 ideas as inspiration.
- Share a memory of your first sale
- Highlight your most popular items
- What inspires you?
- Look back on an early learning experience
- Provide a “how-to” tutorial
- Celebrate a milestone
- Introduce one of your sta members
- Send a thank-you note
- Ask for feedback/advice
- Preview something you look forward to all year
- Let customers know how you get involved in your community
- Share a video
- Respond to industry trends or news
- Share an interesting article
- Feature a happy customer
- Provide a gift guide
- Highlight your social media profiles
- Share local news/events
- Take advantage of an obscure or fun holiday
- Answer the question: Why do you do what you do?
Ready to get found? Our Buzz Builders Online Marketing programs will get you found online. And if you’re looking at a new website, our Minneapolis Web Design programs create beautiful and functional websites that get results. Click to get started.
* * *