- This event has passed.
Never Be Boring Again: Engaging Content That Draws People In
December 14, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
We are LIVE on today’s BizzyWebinar! To “bee a fly on the wall” and watch our webinar, stream the YouTube Live video below.
If you would like to ask the presenter questions, please do so on Twitter using #BizzyWebinar.
If you constantly focus on yourself in your marketing, or drone on with acronyms and jargon, it’s going to be snooze-time in no-time when people read your content.
Learn how to spice up your social media, email marketing and website content with a few easy tips:
- Writing for your audience: It’s not about you – it’s about them!
- The “drill-bit sales” philosophy – understanding the real benefits of your products or services
- How to use context and stories to engage your visitors
- The art of avoiding oversharing
- Literary tricks to spice up your headlines and give your content a bit of extra zing
Nobody wants to read boring content. Just as well, nobody wants to be boring. Let us help you break free from a snooze-fest and captivate your clients.
Dave Meyer, President of BizzyWeb will be your presenter for this webinar. Dave has over 20 years of experience in marketing and communications and has presented digital marketing topics to thousands of people across the US and Canada. Dave was named Entrepreneur of the Year for 2016 by the Twin West Chamber of Commerce, and is a Master-Certified Authorized Local Expert for Constant Contact. Dave’s passion for helping businesses with their marketing has led to him helping hundreds of BizzyWeb clients Generate Buzz Without Getting Stung!