BizzyWeb is one of the leading companies in web development and digital marketing in the greater Twin Cities area. We are looking for a UI/UX Designer Contractor to design easy-to-use websites for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that include work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
This is a contract position for 20-25 hours per week, based in MN or WI with the ability to work remote.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project managers and developers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look alike
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed
- Design the aesthetics for internal and client graphics for social media, blogs, infographics, and eBooks
- Analyze customer responses and website data to examine high traffic web pages and determine why certain web pages perform better
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, XD, and others
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS, and comparable languages
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders