The Project Manager is responsible for managing all projects for the Web Ops and Buzz Builders teams for BizzyWeb. This position is supervised by the Director of Project Management and oversees all client projects, timelines and budget for active client projects. This is a full-time Contract position.
- Experience working with multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Monitor (not micro-manage) activities of project teams to ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Create and manage schedules, budgets, and project details to ensure requirements and deliverable dates are clearly understood, deadlines are met, and budgets are on track.
- Build strong client relationships. Provide them with clear and transparent communication, answers to their questions and regular updates on project details.
- Participate in client meetings and internal discussions, and take meeting notes to ensure all client needs are met.
- Able to step beyond the project management role to complete additional project needs to ensure that the clients’ goals are met.
- Be an advocate for the clients, and an ambassador for BizzyWeb and the team.
- Works with Operations Teams on monitoring and communicating the impacts, risks or changes in project scope, and make adjustments as needed to project timelines and budgets
- Ensures that all project documents are captured in the project and files are categorized in the company Project Management and Document Management systems.
- Creates/designs meeting schedules to achieve effective communication an exchange information between all key stakeholders.
- Contributes regarding ways to improve project and company processes across departments.
- Participates in internal staff project meetings, and contributes to the communication and sharing of information/ideas.
- Supports/assists senior team members, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Project Management, or on-the-job equivalent
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a project management, client service and/or account management role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and Google Suite
- Life-long learner
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must conduct yourself with BizzyWeb’s Values: We all conduct business with integrity, fun, education for ourselves and our clients, look for creative solutions to any problem and the passion to deliver excellence
Nice to Haves
- Experience with WordPress, Hive and HubSpot
- Experience within Agile project management frameworks
- Web Design / Graphic Design / Online Marketing experience
- Experience working with remote teams