The Digital Marketing Specialist leads SEM and SEO strategies for clients to help them achieve their growth goals. This role works with the marketing team to implement integrated inbound strategies for BizzyWeb Buzz Builder clients. This is a part-time Contract position that can grow into full-time.
- Develop and understand digital marketing strategies that will meet client objectives.
- Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing strategies.
- Set up, implement, and generate site audit reports for clients using SEO programs.
- Conduct strategic keyword research for client sites with competitive analysis.
- Implement SEO best practices to support client SEO initiatives
- Daily use of SEO tools and platforms to create SEO audits and keyword strategic plans for client websites.
- Google AdWords setup, ad creation, campaign management, and client reporting.
- Daily PPC campaign management and optimization for client programs
- Collaborate with team members to create digital marketing project briefs for clients that include SEO and paid search marketing recommendations.
- Compile, analyze, and report monthly campaign performance results to clients in person and/or via video conference calls.
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital marketing field; agency experience a plus
- Proficient in developing, implementing, and measuring digital marketing initiatives, including SEO and PPC; expertise in campaign management and reporting
- Proven experience managing paid online marketing campaigns on multiple online platforms and ability to effectively work with online analytic tools and related programs
- Solid working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Superior prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and drive work forward with moderate supervision and guidance
- Solid technology know-how, including ability to quickly learn new software programs
- Ability to understand, simplify, and communicate complex ideas in client-facing meetings
- Excellent analytical and creative thinking skills, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make optimization decisions for client marketing programs
- Self-starter who thrives on communicating and impressing clients with results
Nice to Haves
- Hands-on experience using WordPress, basic HTML, and CSS
- Working knowledge of responsive web design
- Google Certified