BizzyWeb looking to hire an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to assist our busy marketing team. You will be reporting directly to the Director of Digital Marketing and assist with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, update system databases, source and create marketing assets and content for BizzyWeb and BizzyWeb’s clients. This is a contract part-time position which could grow into full-time.
- Support the Marketing Director in developing client strategies, reporting, and special projects.
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Create marketing content for BizzyWeb’s print and online marketing needs. This includes blogs, emails, literature, web content, social media content, and marketing and brand messaging.
- Create content for the clients who are working with the Buzz Builders team. This includes blogs, emails, literature, web content, social media content, and marketing and brand messaging.
- Minimum 1 year experience in marketing communications
- Preferred 4 year degree in communications, journalism, or marketing
- Ability to work independently and anticipate tasks
- Highly organized, attention to detail, and action-oriented
- Strong work ethic, unshakable integrity and ethics
- Competent in problem solving, confidentiality, and analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and/or Google programs (Docs, Sheets and Slides)
- Experience with Social Media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and GoogleMyBusiness
- Experience with Constant Contact or similar email marketing platform