The CRM Coordinator assists the COO & Operations Team in implementing strategies for clients to help them achieve their CRM goals. This role works with BizzyWeb Clients to implement integrated CRM strategies to help their business processes. This is a part-time contract position with the potential to grow to full-time.
- Work with clients to understand their business strategies and processes that will be needed to understand how to structure their CRM
- Analyze client portals to create insights that will help drive CRM strategies.
- Knowledge of HubSpot, Excel and business process in order to make recommendations to clients that meet their goals.
- Set up and implement CRM to support the generation of portal audit reports for client using HubSpot
- Report project status and results to clients in person and/or via video conference calls.
- 2 years experience in working with clients
- Hands on experience using a CRM software
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Superior prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and drive work forward with moderate supervision and guidance
- Solid technology know-how, including ability to quickly learn new software programs
- Ability to understand, simplify, and quickly communicate complex ideas in client-facing meetings
- Excellent analytical and creative thinking skills, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make decisions for client onboarding and migration programs
- Self-starter who thrives on communicating and impressing clients with results
Nice to Haves
- In-depth working knowledge of HubSpot
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of remainder of Office 365 and project management programs