The CRM Operations Manager reports to the COO, and implements strategies for clients to help them achieve their CRM goals. This role works with the Sales team to implement integrated CRM onboarding for BizzyWeb clients. This is a full-time position.
- Manage the CRM Operations team and client work
- Work with clients and understand their business strategies and processes that will be needed to understand how to structure their CRM
- Analyze client portals to create insights that will help drive CRM strategies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of HubSpot and business process in order to make recommendations to clients that meet their goals.
- Set up, implement, and generate portal audit reports for clients using HubSpot.
- Collaborate with team members to create tech stack recommendations for clients
- Report project status and results to clients in person and/or via video conference calls.
- Manage CRM Onboardings for clients, perform integrations where needed, or manage partner integrations
- Work with Sales to attract new clients and scope out projects
- Work with Web Operations and Marketing Operations to get information to the relevant teams either to help with onboardings, or to share timelines and structure for marketing and/or web retainer clients moving forward
- Minimum 5 years experience in business process and project management knowledge
- In-depth working knowledge of HubSpot, and how business processes turn into data capture possibilities
- Proficient in developing, implementing, and measuring process initiatives, expertise in project management and reporting
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Superior prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and drive work forward with moderate supervision and guidance
- Solid technology know-how, including ability to quickly learn new software programs
- Ability to understand, simplify, and quickly communicate complex ideas in client-facing meetings
- Excellent analytical and creative thinking skills, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make decisions for client onboarding and migration programs
- Self-starter who thrives on communicating and impressing clients with results
Nice to Haves
- Hands-on experience using HubSpot
- Working knowledge of Office 365, Google Workspace and project management programs