The Content Specialist is responsible for writing and applying content marketing strategies for BizzyWeb and BizzyWeb’s clients. This is a contract part-time position which could grow into full-time.
- Create marketing content for BizzyWeb’s print and online marketing needs. This includes blogs, emails, literature, web content, social media content, and marketing and brand messaging.
- Work with the marketing department to create a strategic marketing plan, set deadlines, timelines, and deliverables. Work to the plan for the year.
- Create content for the clients who are working with the Buzz Builders team.
- Master social media marketing for our customers, monitor engagement, and provide strategic answers for clients when questions arise.
- Write web content for customers as needed, capturing their voice and making sure the content is written from the customer’s perspective.
- Write emails for customers and make sure imagery compliments content to engage the audience.
- Blog for customers, researching items in their industry that could be relevant to their marketplace, and will establish them as subject matter experts.
- Create strategies to draw in leads to the customers.
- Create content for the clients who are working with the Web Development team.
- Interview clients and research their industry.
- Write web copy that focuses on the customer’s needs, working with the customer to determine what the content should entail as well as the tone used.
- Migrate content as needed to new websites.
- Minimum 2 years experience in marketing communications roles
- Preferred 4 year degree in communications, journalism, or marketing
- Ability to work independently and anticipate tasks
- Highly organized, attention to detail, and action-oriented
- Strong work ethic, unshakable integrity and ethics
- Competent in problem solving, confidentiality, and analysis
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Social Media platforms
- SEO Experience
- Google Certified