If you’re highly organized, a quick study, love to learn and tackle new projects and great with numbers, detail oriented and enjoy supporting a team, we have a fantastic opportunity for you in our Office and Systems Lead position! BizzyWeb is a fast-growing, fun, dynamic company that his dedicated to “Providing leveraged online tools to help businesses Generate Buzz Without Getting Stung.”
If you’re the Office and Systems Lead we’re looking for you’ll be detail-oriented, systematic and great at creating and following procedures. You have high standards and can be described as someone who gives 110% to get the job done right the first time. You enjoy variety in your work, can complete tasks on deadlines and take initiative to solve problems. You’re great at creating and documenting processes and can make connections between systems to keep everything working together and build leverage for our teams.
You have in-depth knowledge and understanding of general business operations, office procedures, financial data entry, financial reporting and systems support. You enjoy working with people, assisting customers, seeking out answers and completing assigned tasks. You are self-motivated and others see you as dedicated, trustworthy, responsible and reliable.
- Office administration
- Systems management for Customer Relationship Managment (CRM), Project Management and Financial tasks and systems
- QuickBooks data entry & reporting including Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable management
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) tracking
- Customer support and outreach
- Sales support
- Highly organized, attention to detail and action oriented
- Comfortable in an environment of consistent change and quick pace
- Self-motivated and comfortable in varied working environments (position may work virtually on a part-time basis)
- Enjoy managing priorities, seeing projects through to completion, and following a process to achieve consistent results
- Enjoy building relationships and helping others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and the Internet
- Strong work ethic, unshakable integrity and ethics
- Minimum 2 years experience in office/administrative roles
If this describes you and you are ready to take on your next professional challenge by pushing yourself to achieve more then CALL
TODAY and be ready to promote yourself into a fantastic future with BizzyWeb!
Learn more about BizzyWeb, our team and what we do: