BizzyWeb, a digital marketing agency established in 1999 and located in the northwest metro suburb of Champlin, Minnesota, is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our fast-growing team.
This is a full-time position designed for a person that has proven digital marketing expertise with a passion for generating online buzz for clients. Our smart, collaborative team is the best part of our culture and we’ve got a growing list of clients who want our help with fun and exciting projects.
Our Digital Marketing Specialist will lead Search Marketing (SEM) and SEO strategies for our B2C and B2B clients to help them achieve their growth goals. You’ll work with the rest of our marketing team to implement an integrated inbound strategy and successfully execute the SEO and SEM aspects.
This position will play an integral role in the accelerated growth of our agency by conceptualizing and executing digital marketing strategies that increase brand awareness, site visits and ultimately generate qualified leads.
Our ideal Digital Marketing Specialist candidate should possess the following key traits and attributes:
- 1 – 3 years of experience in the digital marketing field required. Agency experience a definite plus
- Proficient in developing, implementing and measuring digital marketing initiatives, including search engine optimization (SEO) and paid online advertising (PPC)
- Expertise in SEO and PPC campaign management, implementation and reporting
- Proven experience managing paid online marketing campaigns on multiple online platforms including Google AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager, LinkedIn Advertising and other search marketing systems
- Ability to effectively work with online analytic tools and related programs, such as Google Analytics, SEMRush and WordStream
- Solid working knowledge with Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Working knowledge with responsive web design
- Hands-on experience using Content Management System (WordPress), basic HTML , CSS
- The need to keep learning and stay on top, if not ahead of, digital marketing industry trends
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time
- Superior prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and drive work forward with moderate supervision and guidance
- Solid technology know-how, including ability to quickly learn new software programs
- Ability to understand, simplify and communicate complex ideas in client-facing meetings
- Excellent analytical and creative thinking skills, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make optimization decisions for client marketing programs
- self-starter who thrives on communicating and impressing clients with results
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with team members to develop and understand digital marketing strategies that will meet client objectives
- Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies
- Setup, implement and generate Site Audit reports for clients using SEO programs (SEMRush)
- Conduct strategic keyword research for client sites with competitive analysis
- Implement SEO best practices, recommend and update meta tag elements using WordPress to support client SEO initiatives
- Daily use of SEO tools (SEMRush) and platforms (Google Analytics, Search Console) to create SEO site audits and keyword strategic plans for client websites
- Google AdWords setup, ad creation, campaign management and client reporting
- Daily PPC campaign management and optimization for client programs
- Collaborate with team members to create digital marketing project briefs for clients that include SEO and Paid Search Marketing recommendations
- Compile, analyze and report monthly campaign performance results to clients in person and/or via video conference calls
To apply, email your resume and 3 reasons why you think you’d be a good fit at BizzyWeb to us at email@example.com.